Monday, April 27, 2009

Glossary Terms

If I could figure out how, I would add a section for learning what all these darned abbreviations and acronyms all mean. It would be tremendously helpful to me if the US Army could just include all of the words in their terms but that would be way to easy for me to figure out what's going on.

So the abbreviation of the day is MOS (see previous post) and it means Military Occupation Skill.

And there you have it


By the way, just like I said it would happen, I didn't do any packing or proactive readying my family for moving in 4 short (very short) weeks this weekend. It was simply way to gorgeous outside and I think we all just wanted to be together and enjoy it. And you know what that means - we've got to get down to business ASAP! (Get it? ASAP? Oh nevermind...)

No comments:

Post a Comment