Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ohio, Baby!

I freaking love Ohio.  I really do.  I take back all the crap I've said about it every winter of my life.  It really is beautiful here.  And we have amazing things like ridiculously delicious and creative ice cream, and a damn good cup of coffee that isn't Starbucks (not that there's anything wrong with Sbux, but I like having options).

Oh and the people, the lovely people that birthed me and raised me.

My adorable parents

My life long partners in crime



My big sister.



My little brother and sister.

Those five people make this crazy life, this crazy Army adventure so much sweeter and more stable and more fun.  They are all here, we see eachother all the time.  I miss them like crazy when I'm at Fort Bragg.  They help make time go by so much faster and with more fun and more laughs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment