Thursday, October 15, 2009

Here's to Hoping...

We just heard that Gunnar's unit might actually be deployed next week!!


Pardon me while I lose my mind real quick.

Ok. I'm back. There's a lot of reasons this might not really be true. Here are the supporting facts:

* Supposedly troops only ship out the 15th of each month. Next week would be the 22nd.

* Gunnar and his soldier pals are supposed to complete a 2 week readiness course before any deployments can happen. Gunnar is only 3 days into the 2 week course as of today.

* There is supposed to be 1 month notice before deployment happens so soldiers can get their affairs in order (power of attorneys etc.)

That's all I can come up with right about now. I am going to try my best to not freak the heck out till I actually have a good reason too.

Stupid rumors.

No comments:

Post a Comment