Monday, August 23, 2010

Puzzle Me This

You might ask yourself, what does an Army wife do with all those long lonely nights when her husband is deployed?  The answer my friends is jigsaw puzzles.  I meant to do a longer photo post on the topic but sadly, these were the only photos I could find of my masterpieces.


You'll notice, my crochet book is in the corner too.  As if jigsaw puzzles weren't cool enough, yes, I also crochet.

This was one of the most tedious.  1500 ridiculous pieces.  I cursed these cows for a few nights.

                                          

Fun stuff, huh?  Don't be too jealous!  (Sorry folks, I tried for 3 minutes to align this photo, and that's all the fight I have in me tonight.)

By the way, Gunnar comes home NEXT WEEK!!!  I doubt I'll be doing puzzles again for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. First let me say....

    SQUEEEEEEEEE! Your wonderful husband is coming home next week! I am so so so happy for you and your family.

    And second, I also have begun to enjoy jigsaw puzzles, but I don't really have a good place to do one that will take many days because my kid will be all in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Location, location, location!! Yep it's tough. I had to re-do them over and over because my kids were all over them. If you're really going to get into the jigsaws this is a decent investment for your space constraints:

    http://www.amazon.com/MasterPieces-MP50530-Standard-Puzzle-Roll-Up/dp/B000068NSH

    ReplyDelete